Staffing and retention has long been an issue in the collection industry and according to a recent 2019 report by TransUnion, they continue to be a challenge. Constant turnover is often the result of not only the difficulty of the job, but also in the lack of employee engagement that often comes with it.
Today’s call model goes beyond “dialing for dollars” and focuses much more appropriately on the consumer experience…but how do we ensure agents are motivated to provide that level of experience and that they stay with the company?
As the report states, “We are close to full employment…this puts pressure on hiring since people can be more selective of the types of jobs they take on.”
At Radius, our success in this industry has always been driven by the same principles:
- Hire the right people for the job;
- Educate them;
- Give them the tools they need to be successful; and
- Treat them with respect.
You cannot treat an agent like a cog in a wheel and expect them to go above and beyond for you, let alone for a consumer…the agent needs to be a part of the bigger picture.
At Radius, our company culture is a differentiator when it comes to attracting talented, creative candidates.
- Our work relationships are based on mutual respect;
- We understand our employees are the channel to a positive customer experience and are champions of their achievements and growth;
- Our work environment is built on a foundation of transparency and trust between employer and employee;
- We encourage collaboration as a means to innovate solutions to improve our business and the business of our clients’; and
- We have a strong focus on obtaining expected results; consistently leading our competitors.
The team at Radius, is just that, a team…from our front-line agents to our executives. One is not successful without the other. Contact us today to learn more about how our team can help yours.
About Radius Global Solutions
Radius Global Solutions is a top-tier provider of Business Process Outsourcing Services and is headquartered in Ambler, PA. Radius specializes in providing customer relationship solutions to major corporations. With a work force of over 2800 professionals dispersed among twelve service centers (9 U.S., 2 Near-Shore, and 1 Off-Shore), Radius has the infrastructure and experience to support its clients and their customers through multiple channels including phone, email, and chat.