Radius continues to expand in Montego Bay, Jamaica with the addition of a new customer care program for a large, national online lender.
The program will continue to grow at a steady pace from 30 FTE to over 150 in 2020. Keys to success for this new program have included:
- Envision & Organizational Awareness: In establishing goals and the steps to achieve them, we allowed for a shared vision, focus, optimal performance, long term mindset, growth, impact and influence.
- Engagement Through Culture & Community: Creating an employee centric environment is essential. People will support what they create. When they are collaborators, they are more invested and feel a part of something bigger than themselves. This fosters growth, high performance, and citizenship into our team community.
- Creating a High-Performance Environment: Team members are fully trained and are equipped with all the tools and resources needed to be successful. They receive personalized coaching and development and are provided with regular refresher training. Accountability is held as necessary and appreciation and recognition exercises are held regularly.
- Development & Leadership: Radius utilizes several development and leadership programs to develop both Team Members and Support Staff.
Relying on Radius’ experience, creativity, and the above fundamentals has proven successful to both our staff and our client for this program.
- We have increased team member engagement via monthly engagement activities, our Ambassador Program, and various incentives.
- We have created specific leadership development programs that speak to emotional intelligence, communication, and coaching and development for Managers and Supervisors, as well as a program to identify and create future leaders.
- We are consistently exceeding client expectations and KPIs.
About Radius Global Solutions
Radius Global Solutions is a top-tier provider of Business Process Outsourcing Services and is headquartered in Ambler, PA. Radius specializes in providing customer relationship solutions to major corporations. With a work force of over 2800 professionals dispersed among twelve service centers (9 U.S., 2 Near-Shore, and 1 Off-Shore), Radius has the infrastructure and experience to support its clients and their customers through multiple channels including phone, email, and chat.