Provide quick, quality, personalized responses to diners for an international, online reservation service company offering a real-time reservation system
When diners use the app to make and keep their reservations, they earn loyalty points. As points accumulate, diners earn gift cards redeemable for restaurants or online retailers. Despite the app’s ease of use, problems sometimes happen.
The client needed email support for reservation disputes, no show disputes (no points for no shows), trouble-shooting for diners who cannot access their accounts, gift card activations/ cancellations, and gift card refunds. They had several goals they wanted to achieve including:
- Reducing response time to diner’s emails
- Assuring all emails received a response within 24 hours
- Delivering a high level of personalized service to diners
- Maintaining consistency in communication
- Providing a quality response using exceptional writing skills
Establish an email support program to ensure both customer & client satisfaction
Within 4 weeks, Radius began to support diners through an email channel out of our Montego Bay, Jamaica facility. We recruited, hired, and conducted on-site training for 35 agents that accessed multiple client systems, including Salesforce. The program successfully launched during one of the busiest seasons for our Client. Within the first 30 days, immediate improvements were:
- Reduction in response times (from 24 to 12 hours)
- Service Levels (80% in 4 hours) increased to 72% from 40%
To date, Radius continues to meet or exceed client goals.