Our client is a patient-focused integrated healthcare delivery platform.
Our client is known for providing a high level of quality care through a network of Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Adult Care facilities. They have been providing healthcare to the medically underserved for more than 20 years.
The client had been internally managing calls to educate patients about available wellness benefits and to schedule appointments for health check-ups and a variety of other services. Our client wanted to increase calling capacity to set up more appointments for their providers.
When selecting an outsourcing partner, our client was looking for:
- A nearshore option offering Spanish language with excellent English skills
- A provider that could deliver a superior patient experience
After researching multiple outsourcing companies, our client decided to go with our team at Radius Global Solutions to help better serve their community. Read on to discover the results that we were able to achieve for our client!
Radius Global Solutions offered a solution using our nearshore office in Panama.
- Nearshore location
- Inbound and Outbound Calling Capabilities
- Bilingual agents with strong English abilities
- HIPAA Compliant
- Ability to expand
- Flexible hours and staffing
- Strong emphasis on quality and performance management (obtaining KPI’s)
We established connectivity to our client’s appointment scheduling website using virtual training tools, so our agents and supervisors were able to train remotely.
The client established productivity measurements and appointment scheduling goals. With customer service as a critical driver of performance, we introduced an effective program to assure that agents would receive frequent call observations and feedback on their calls.
After only 60 days in production, we exceeded all of the client’s expectations.
- Doubled results on the daily appointment averag.
- Currently surpassing target expectations for Daily Appointments booked per agent by 20%.
- High efficiency on the number of accounts dispositioned a day per agent.
- Provided flexibility with agents handling multiple tasks and processes.
- One month after the commencement of the program, we obtained all target SLA’s and KPI’s including achieving a QA score of 92%.
- Doubled the size of the team assigned to this program over the following 90 days at the client’s request due to our success.