Radius Global Solutions is a great place to work. As a full time employee you will enjoy:
- Medical, dental and vision options
- Employer paid life and AD&D
- AFLAC options
- 401K with a company match
- Paid Time off that you accrue throughout the year
- Paid holidays
- Working for a company that is growing and promotes from within
- Employee referral bonuses
- Contests – win lunch, gift cards, sporting event tickets and more
- Performance bonuses
- Bereavement pay
- Business casual dress code
- Working in an office environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Flexible work schedules
- An atmosphere full of diversity, respect and transparency
50 W Skippack Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
The Ambler, PA location is the home of our corporate headquarters where approximately 25 of the best accounting, administrative and IT support and Executive leadership professionals come to work.
NOW HIRING: System Administrator III
Current opening for a Remote System Administrator III in or around Ambler, PA. The System Administrator III will manage, develop, test and maintain various company network servers and software products.
- Monitor and manage all enterprise systems; including MS Windows and Linux.
- Monitor and manage enterprise backups utilizing various backup technologies.
- Monitor and manage enterprise virtual server infrastructure; including VMWare vSphere and MS Hyper-V environments.
- Monitor and manage all physical server infrastructure; including virtual server and standalone server and all supporting infrastructure.
- Monitor and manage all storage environments; including hosted and standalone storage infrastructure as well as all required connectivity infrastructure.
- Manage all MS Active Directory configuration requirements.
- Manage email environments; specifically Microsoft Office 365 including content filtering.
- Package and deploy software to enterprise systems.
- Assist in managing access to online systems through domain registration and Internet based DNS configurations.
- Research and recommend new infrastructure technologies to provide added efficiencies enabling Radius business initiatives.
- Maintain all enterprise systems to PCI, DSS and SOC 1 compliance.
- Provide Advanced Level help desk support for end user problem resolution (both remote and hands-on).
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in a Microsoft Windows system administration role is required.
- 2+ years of experience with Citrix XenApp (must include XenApp 6.5) is required.
- 2+ years of experience with VMware vSphere is required.
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Hyper-V (Hyper-V 3.0 a plus) is required.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of IP networks is required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work occasional overnight maintenance windows required.
- Ability to serve as an emergency outage contact outside of normal business hours is required.
Radius Global Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.